- Place test call into the system
- Once call is completed, open the TMSNcc log in the Shoreline Data/logs folder for the day to test call.
- In the TMSNcc log, search for the Caller Id the call was placed from. In the below example number 800-742-2348.
- Remove the Dash and search for the number 8007422348 or even just 2348 and you will find the call.
- If you are placing multiple calls from the same number to reproduce a issue make sure after you have reproduced the issue you search for the call guid prior to placing a new call, to ensure you have the correct call guid.
In the TMSNcc log you will see the C-CE this is a call create message to the number you searched for. Then you have the call guid:
14:15:43.550 ( 5624: 8972) C-CE: 400001AA "000f0000-15d1-55e0-e5c6-000c2900bebc" ("9+18007422348","",0x8) 00000000,SDP:N,ipCDS:0x0000000F,flgs:0x00000000,cd:0x00000000,"" "sip:TGrp_7,email@example.com:5441"
400001AA "000f0000-15d1-55e0-e5c6-000c2900bebc is the call GUID