The following instructions explain how to perform a factory reset with your ShoreTel phone
- To clear the current configuration, do the following:
- Keep the handset on-hook
- Press the Mute button (microphone with a slash through it)
- Use the phone's keypad to dial 25327 (CLEAR) and press the # key
- If the phone does not automatically reboot, press the Clear soft key
- The phone will download configuration files and once completed will assign the previous user
If no previous user was assigned, then the phone screen will display "Available" with an "Assign" button in order to assign a user.